About The Position
We’re looking for an experienced and dynamic Product Manager to join our growing Casino Business Unit.
The Product Manager will lead product roadmap definition and creation. The manager will oversee the product development lifecycle - from ideation, through definition and planning, to delivery, with the goal of ensuring our products are leaders within the online casino industry.
We emphasize teamwork, transparency, and communication. If this sounds like the environment for you, we’d love for you to come work for us!
What’s the Job?
- Take ownership over product definition, prioritization, and roadmaps to achieve the company’s strategic goals
- Work closely with internal stakeholders, users, and production teams to deliver high-quality online products that will drive our business forward
- Create documentation for both production teams and users (design briefs, PRDs, wireframes, product guides, etc.)
- Initiate new features and product improvements based on KPIs, competitive analysis, and user behavior
- Promote the product vision and features to users and to management, alongside other stakeholders
- Train, support, and gather feedback from our customers
- Innovate and take our online products to the next level
- 4+ years of experience as a Web Product Manager
- 2+ years of experience in online gaming/gambling Product Management
- 2+ years of experience using agile methodologies
- Deep knowledge of the casino industry
- Excellent English (verbal and written) and good presentation skills
- Good understanding of web and systems integration technology (API, Systems Analysis)
- Customer service-oriented
- Good understanding of UI/UX and wireframes
- Ability to create user flow diagrams
- High-level analytical skills and data analysis experience
- WordPress knowledge
- Business/marketing-oriented approach
- Experience in online Bingo Product Management
- Good understanding of UX and conversion optimization
XLMedia is a leading digital performance publishing group. We deliver the most relevant and valuable users to global online businesses. With offices in Israel, Cyprus, London, Canada and New York, our technology and digital marketing experts are committed to driving exceptional performance.