About The Position
In this role, you will oversee, manage, and grow our brand. You’ll lead the brand, along with cross-functional teams and team members, to meet strategic goals.
As a Brand Leader, you will develop plans according to our brand strategy and carry them out.
In this way, you will allow us to maintain brand integrity across all channels.
What’s the Job?
- Manage the brand’s yearly budget and P&L to increase revenue, reduce costs, and analyze performance
- Grow our brand:
- Develop and execute brand strategy based on the company’s strategy
- Develop and manage new marketing initiatives for the brand
- Initiate new business opportunities
- Be a key stakeholder in the brand’s decision-making process
- Grow brand reach with relevant stakeholders
- Facilitate cross-functional work processes
- Cross-team collaboration with SEO, Webmasters, Analysts, Product, Customer Success, and Content
- Cross-market position collaboration
- Working with shared services
- Manage, create, and set work plans in motion for our brand with various stakeholders
- Ensure that planning and strategy are aligned with our branding position and USP (Unique Selling Proposition)
- Identify growth opportunities, and take action to pursue and execute them
- Collaborate with the Audience Leader to keep our brand aligned with market goals and company strategy
- Set KPIs to measure brand success (CR, revenue, players, traffic, searches, etc.)
- Experience leading a team in a goal-driven environment
- Deep knowledge and understanding of online gaming or Bingo – an advantage
- Demonstrated ability to create and set in motion business plans and strategies
- Experience managing multimillion dollar budgets and P&Ls
- Previous experience in digital marketing, ATL+ BTL marketing, marketing strategy, etc.
- Deep understanding of online performance funnels, optimization, and monetization
- BA degree
- MA or BSc in Business Administration - an advantage
- Analytical skills: You should be highly analytical and be able to identify and carry out business opportunities to grow the brand
- Research skills: You should be able to seek and discover new opportunities in additional markets or areas. You should draw conclusions and act on them, as well as setting goals and strategies to pursue.
- Communication skills: You should be able to clearly present responsibilities and expectations to team members and colleagues in other departments.
- Team Management: You should be able to coach, motivate, inspire, and lead team members. You should be a person the team will want to follow, and perform for and with.
- Organization Skills: You should possess exceptional organizational skills to plan objectives and strategies allowing team members to perform optimally. You should be able to put processes in place that will guide and assist team members to meet their goals and objectives.
- Problem Solving Skills: You should be able to anticipate problems and prepare the team to face them successfully, solving issues and challenges that arise.
- Exceptional time management and multi-tasking skills
XLMedia is a leading digital performance publishing group. We deliver the most relevant and valuable users to global online businesses. With offices in Israel, Cyprus, London, Canada and New York, our technology and digital marketing experts are committed to driving exceptional performance.