About The Position
You will work in a challenging, dynamic, and global environment and support our growing business, reporting to the General Manager of Casino.
As a Revenue Analyst, you will own the analysis portion of a business unit, working closely with senior business unit leaders to answer their business questions. You will facilitate strategic decision-making by analyzing data end-to-end. You’ll oversee business performance, product analysis, and pricing & packaging, all to enhance the company’s performance and ensure long-term growth.
What’s the Job?
- Take part in modeling to help predict the impact of business decisions
- Own pricing & packaging analysis. See beyond the numbers to inform, influence, and execute our pricing decisions, which impact the company's bottom line
- Conceptualize, create, and maintain dashboards for tracking key metrics and experiments in pricing & packaging
- Construct business models and customer analysis regarding pricing performance, behavior, customer usage & segmentation, trends, customer value, and more
- Initiate, implement, and optimize our pricing strategy by researching and analyzing key pricing drivers, opportunities, trends, and operating metrics
- Carry out ad hoc analysis based on business needs
- Identify possible gaps in our business and product, and initiate projects that will help us meet our KPIs
- Build revenue models and simulations for key assets to drive long term growth
- Excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to work effectively with people at all levels of an organization.
- Ability to show flexibility, initiative, and innovation in challenging situations.
- Multitasking several parallel tasks according to priority.
- A fast learner and proactive self-starter who can take ownership of tasks, be independent, and deliver
- according to deadlines.
- Ability to tell compelling stories and explain complex issues in a simple way.
- Ability to ask and answer meaningful, impactful questions.
- A curious self-starter who can identify and solve difficult problems autonomously
- Minimum of 3 years experience as a Business/Revenue/Product Analyst in an Internet/Online company – a must
- BSc/BA in a quantitative field such as Engineering/Mathematics/Physics/Economy – a must
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills. - a must
- Proficiency level of data visualization tools – an advantage
XLMedia is a leading digital performance publishing group. We deliver the most relevant and valuable users to global online businesses. With offices in Israel, Cyprus, London, Canada and New York, our technology and digital marketing experts are committed to driving exceptional performance.