Head of Strategy & Corporate Development
About The Position
We’re looking for a Head of Strategy, reporting to the COO and working very closely with the CEO & CFO to provide analytical and strategic insight to develop future strategy, business development, acquisitions, and due diligence, with an exceptionally broad remit and a wide variety of special projects and assignments.
This exceptionally high-profile role will also work with the operational business leaders across the group to drive growth across the business and set our long-term strategic plan.
What’s the Job?
- To lead a high-performing team who deliver insightful strategic planning, implementation, and analysis
- To set the strategic direction of the company alongside the CEO and Executives
- To identify and execute strategic acquisitions and partnerships
- To lead and provoke discussions on innovation and opportunities within the Performance Publishing market
- To develop an intimate understanding of the external marketplace to continuously monitor strategic direction and performance
XLMedia is a leading digital performance publisher group. We deliver the most relevant and valuable users to global online businesses. With offices in Tel- Aviv, Cyprus, London and New York.
Our technology and digital marketing experts are committed to driving exceptional performance.
You’ll be joining our senior leadership team and will be setting the company’s strategic goals, supporting their execution and ensuring alignment.
- Experience as a strategy consultant gained in either a major consultancy firm or a highly regarded boutique strategy firm
- M&A experience
- Very strong academic profile
- Sustained fast track career progression to date with experience leading teams
- Analytical, innovative, results driven with excellent commercial and communication skills at all levels of the business
- Experience supporting a portfolio of businesses, spanning multiple geographies
- Knowledge of performance marketing, online media, and/or digital businesses