Junior Client Success Manager - Finance
About The Position
We are looking for a Junior Client Success Manager - a driven, dedicated, analytical, and service-oriented professional with great people skills, an eye for detail and an ability to nurture customer relationships.
As a Client Success Manager, you will be the main point of contact for our partners which include Fortune 500 companies and major financial institutes in the US. You’ll be working together with our internal teams to identify, grow and maximize on your partner portfolio across our tier 1 financial websites.
What’s the Job?
- Manage a wide and diversified partner portfolio, comprised of industry leading financial institutes.
- Manage the unit’s post-sale onboarding process for new partners.
- Learn and keep up to date with the partner’s product line.
- Gain knowledge of the partner’s targets and KPIs and communicate them effectively to the relevant teams.
- Analyze the partner’s performance on our sites and take data-driven decisions to maximize on its potential and budget, while improving value for our users.
- Work closely with the unit’s teams (SEO, Content, Social, Media, Marketing and Product) to identify potential for the partner across our various websites and media channels.
- Communicate with partners on an ongoing basis to gain insights into their performance and market trends.
- Providing partners with value that is vital to their success.
- Work efficiently with cross-company departments (Legal, Studio, Billing and Collection) to support the partner’s activity.
- Client-facing work experience
- Exceptional people skills and profound communication skills
- Strong analytical capabilities
- Native English (verbal and written)
- Self-learner, driven and able to work independently as well as be part of a team
- Proactive approach to a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Excellent time management skills
- Multi-tasking capabilities
- Creative and strategic thinker with an out-of-the-box approach
- BA/BS degree
- Strong online marketing and user acquisition knowledge
- Online funnel management experience
- Google Analytics experience
- WordPress experience
- Understanding of legal aspects
PLEASE NOTE, ONLY CV'S IN ENGLISH WILL BE ACCEPTED.
Webpals Group is a leading performance marketing company.
We deliver the most relevant and valuable users to global online businesses. With offices in Tel- Aviv, Cyprus, London, and New York.
Our talented technology and digital marketing experts are committed to driving exceptional performance.