DIRECTOR OF CLIENT SUCCESS – FINANCE VERTICAL
About The Position
XLMedia is looking for a Director of our Client Success team - a proven leader and manager of commercial teams, who is a driven, dedicated, analytical, and service-oriented professional with great people skills, and an ability to nurture and grow customer relationships.
As the Director of Client Success, you will be responsible for the team, processes, resourcing, optimization, and management of 200+ advertising partners which include Fortune 500 companies and major financial institutes in the US and Canada.
What’s the Job?
- Manage, with a dedicated CS staff, a wide and diversified advertising partner portfolio, comprised of industry-leading financial institutes, through an optimized combination of direct, agency, affiliate network and sub-affiliation relationships
- Optimize and oversee the unit’s post-sale onboarding process for new partners
- Learn and keep up to date with the partner’s product lines, target, goals and KPIs, and identify how we pair them with XLMedia’s audiences, sites and product opportunities to maximize share of wallet while delivering client ROAS expectations
- Build, lead and manage best in class CS team, including the delivery of training, measurement and feedback, process improvement, systems implementation and staff development while ensuring resource optimization across partner portfolio
- Ensure appropriate analytics, data/consumer insights, and measures of partner’s campaign performance across our properties are delivered to partners effectively, efficiently, timely and in a value-added manner
- Make data-driven decisions to maximize partner’s campaign potential and budget, while improving value for our users
- Work closely cross-functionally within the finance unit/vertical teams (SEO, Content, Social, Media, Marketing and Product) to identify potential for the partner across our various websites and media channels, and to provide relevant feedback from partners
- Work efficiently with cross-company shared service/admin departments (Legal, Billing and Collection) to support the partner’s activity
- Proven success with commercial team management
- 10+ years of client-facing work experience in digital advertising
- Exceptional professionalism, people skills and profound communication skills
- Strong analytical capabilities
- A proactive approach to a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Excellent time management skills and multi-tasking capabilities
- Creative and strategic thinker with an out-of-the-box approach
- BA/BS degree
- Strong online marketing and user acquisition knowledge
- Online funnel management experience
- Google Analytics experience
- Commercial related proficiency in legal contracting process and negotiation
- Native English (verbal and written)
- WordPress experience
- Revenue growth YOY
- Upsell/Cross-Sell activity (across properties and/or channels)
- Sponsorship quota attainment
- retention / activation %
- Revenue diversification
- client satisfaction / NPS
- CS Staff turnover
The position is located in Austin, Texas, United States
XLMedia and Webpals Group is a leading, global performance marketing company, publicly traded on the London AIM stock exchange.
We deliver the most relevant and valuable users to global online businesses. With offices in Tel- Aviv, Cyprus, London, New York and Austin.
Our talented technology and digital marketing experts are committed to driving exceptional performance.
We offer progressive employment policies, including unlimited vacation and remote working.