Site Administrator /Webmaster
About The Position
The Site Administrator for 101greatgoals.com is a pivotal role within the EU Sports team, sitting at the centre of everything that the brand does, to ensure that it is of the highest quality, reaching its KPIs and delivering on its commercial potential. In years gone by this would have been a WebMaster but we have evolved the role so that it is at the commercial heart of the brand.
What’s the Job?
Location: UK – Ideally Leeds or London / remote
Business Unit: EU Sports
Role Type: 6 month contract, potential to extend
Areas of Responsibility & Accountability
- To take full responsibility of the running of the website, updating the commercial aspects of the brand and ensuring that every page is up to date, optimised and delivering against the KPIs.
- Owner of all commercial operations (updating deals/brands/trackers).
- Change exposure and implement new deals according to commercial requirements.
- Implement popups, banner adverts, side bars as necessary.
- Track all key KPIs on site and liaise with Brand Leader on optimisation projects.
- Work with Commercial Team, Product Team and Internal Agency to deliver KPIs.
- Project Manage key events throughout the calendar year.
- Work with Content team to ensure strategy is being followed, freelancers are delivering quality content, on time/budget and uploaded effectively.
- Update key content delivered by SEO team relating to evergreen content.
- Work with Commercial/Legal teams to ensure brand is fully compliant.
- Work with Commercial teams to ensure that all the offers, promotions and widgets are up to date with the most relevant offers.
- Troubleshooting: this role is the engine of our digital brands and must be able to solve issues, update offers and be flexible the whole time to ensure everything runs smoothly.
- Communication: clarity and transparency are key, the role will interact with nearly every team within the company, the ability to build relationships and communicate is essential.
- Organisational Skills: Multiple sites, multiple teams – sports events happening all over the world at different times, organisation is key to ensure the brand stays relevant and up to date
- Digital Native: CMS management, affiliate backends and knowledge of basic HTML/CSS will be an advantage.
Experience & Qualifications Required:
- Must have experience of running a website and know how to carry out all the key functions for keeping a website operational and optimised.
- Degree Educated.
XLMedia PLC is a leading digital publishing group. We deliver the most relevant and valuable customers to global online businesses.
We own content-rich websites in 18 languages, which alongside in-house technology and exclusive data make us one of the strongest players in the industry. We make the most out of all the three resources to help consumers find the best available product or service to purchase. By helping consumers, we drive vast numbers of highly engaged users to our partners and generate the highest return on our assets.