Content Editor - Finnish Speaker
About The Position
We are looking for a professional, creative and data-driven Branded and Social Content Editor to work alongside our Finnish team, creating content and managing a team of writers and freelancers. In this position, you will use your exceptional content writing, editing, and optimization skills to achieve the company’s business goals.
What’s the Job?
- Work alongside our SEO, analysts, and marketing teams, creating and implementing a comprehensive content plan and strategy for our brands
- Recruit and manage freelance writers and reporters to ensure delivered content is of the highest quality and is in line with our SEO strategy, brand identity, and users’ needs
- Suggest stories and generate ideas while being responsible for proofreading and editing submitted content
- Manage all content types, including video, blogs, podcasts, and infographics across multiple channels (website, social, etc.)
- Ensure all content complies with regional legal and ethical guidelines, as well as Google’s recommended best practices
- Native Finnish with excellent verbal and written communication skills, backed by an excellent portfolio
- BA in Communications, Journalism, or a related field
- 2+ years’ hands-on experience as a Content Manager or Content Writer in the digital field
- Proven familiarity with social media and publishing best practices
- Ability to multitask and meet tight deadlines
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- A proactive team player who can also work independently
- Can-do, ‘go-the-extra-mile’ attitude
XLMedia is a leading digital performance publishing group with offices in Israel, Cyprus, London, and New York. We deliver the most relevant and valuable users to global online businesses.