About The Position
We are looking for a seasoned Publishing Team Leader to join our big family and manage a leading Bingo website in the UK! It’s a fantastic opportunity for someone who wishes to work in a dynamic and results-oriented environment, managing worldwide leading publishing brands.
As the team leader, you will manage the team behind the brand, promote cross-functional teamwork and be in charge of the brand’s strategy and growth.
What’s the Job?
- Recruit, build, and manage the team that will be promoting a cross-channel, multi-vertical Bingo website
- Set goals for the brand and create detailed work plans and strategies
- Manage a yearly budget and P&Ls
- Conduct competitive analysis, identify new business opportunities, set work plans in motion and be ready to actively pursue and execute them
- Develop KPI measuring tools
- Oversee the development and implementation of the brand’s tone of voice based on brand guidelines
- Coordinate the team’s work with other departments
- Hire and mentor new team members
- At least 2 years of experience leading a team in goal-driven environment
- Knowledge of the Bingo industry (especially in the UK)
- Demonstrated ability to create and set business plans and strategies in motion
- Experience managing multi-million-dollar budgets and P&Ls
- High-level English (verbal, written)
- Ability to identify opportunities and areas for improvement, and to operate in a fast-paced environment
- Research-driven and open-minded professional
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- Ability to collaborate with multiple teams simultaneously
- Excellent Excel, Word, and PowerPoint skills
- Familiarity with web technologies, such as HTML, WordPress, and CSS
- MA or BSc in Business Administration
The position is located in the UK
XLMedia is a leading digital performance publisher group listed as LON:XLM. We deliver the most relevant and valuable users to global online businesses.
Operating globally across a variety of verticals including online gambling, personal finance and more, the group uses proprietary tools and methodologies to generate high-value users for customers in return for performance-based payment models.
We have offices in Tel- Aviv, Cyprus, London, and New York.
1. We put the consumer at the heart of everything we do.
2. We believe transparency is a necessity.
3. We grow by being bold.
4. We work together at pace.
5. We cultivate a progressive culture.