UK Publishing Team Leader
About The Position
We are looking for a seasoned Publishing Team Leader to join our big family and manage a leading sports website in the UK! It’s a fantastic opportunity for someone who wishes to work in a dynamic and results-oriented environment, managing worldwide leading publishing brands.
As the team leader, you will manage the team behind the brand, promote cross-functional teamwork and be in charge of the brand’s strategy and growth.
What’s the Job?
- Recruit, build and manage the team that will be promoting a cross-channel, multi-vertical sports publishing website.
- Set the brand’s goals and create detailed work plans and strategies.
- Manage a yearly budget and P&L.
- Conduct competitive analysis, identify new business opportunities and set in motion work plans to pursue and execute them.
- Develop KPI measuring tools.
- Oversee the development and implementation of the brand’s tone of voice based on brand guidelines.
- Coordinate the team’s work with other departments.
- Hiring and mentoring new team members.
- At least 2 years of experience leading a team in a goal-driven environment.
- Deep knowledge and love for sports (especially UK sports).
- Demonstrated ability to create and set in motion business plans and strategies.
- Experience managing multi-million-dollar budgets and P&Ls.
- English – high level (verbal, written)
- Ability to identify opportunities and areas for improvement, and to operate in a fast-paced environment
- Research-driven and open-minded professional
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- Ability to collaborate with multiple teams simultaneously
- Excellent Excel, Word, and PowerPoint skills
- Familiarity with web technologies, such as HTML, WordPress, and CSS
- MA or BSc in Business Administration
- Experience working with large publications
- Experience in the gaming industry (casino, sports betting, poker)
PLEASE NOTE, ONLY CV'S IN ENGLISH WILL BE ACCEPTED.
***THE POSITION LOCATED IN UK***
XLMedia is a leading digital performance publisher group. We deliver the most relevant and valuable users to global online businesses. With offices in Tel- Aviv, Cyprus, London, and New York.