Key Account Manager UK
About The Position
We are looking for a Key Account Manager for based in UK to create long-term, trusting relationships with our customers and generally stay with customers for the length of their relationship with the company.
What’s the Job?
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas
- Account analysis, optimization and reporting to internal/external stakeholders on monthly basis
- Collaborate with sales team to identify and grow opportunities within territory
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
- Proven work experience as European Account Management experience, compliance knowledge across Europe
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive
- Solid experience with Jira and Salesforce
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Experience in multi-territory affiliate
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Webpals Group is a part of XLMedia a leading digital performance publishing group.
We deliver the most relevant and valuable users to global online businesses.
With offices in Tel Aviv, Cyprus, London and New York, our technology and digital marketing experts are committed to driving exceptional performance.
You will be joining Europe team who oversees our casino and sports activity across Europe.