About The Position
We are looking for a Site Analyst and Conversion Optimization Specialist to join our business unit.
As a Site Analyst, you will be responsible to make sure that our assets’ profitability is maximized (both on-site and on the business side) and that they offer the best user experience possible.
What’s the Job?
- Using available data about visitor’s behavior/business results (or initiating requests for data collection) to gather insights and draw strategic conclusions
- Ongoing analysis and performance evaluation of main assets with the goal of increasing conversion rates and revenues
- Collaboration with SEO/Webmasters to solve performance issues/initiate conversion optimization actions. This includes AB testing as well as suggesting and carrying on other action
- Deal analysis and collaboration with Sales department on deal optimization and proactive suggestion of potential deals
- Reporting activity for the Management team and for team strategic needs
- 2-3 Years of experience as a data analyst/conversion optimization
- Experience in A/B test processes (from start to finish)
- Understanding/experience in of UX and user behavior
- Excel on a high level
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and related tools, as well as User-behavior analysis tools (LuckyOrange, Hotjar, etc.)
- Experience in the gambling/gaming industry
- BA in Economics/Marketing/Statistics/Math
- Acquaintance with BI platforms such as Qliksense
PLEASE NOTE, ONLY CV'S IN ENGLISH WILL BE ACCEPTED.
Webpals Group is a leading performance marketing company.
We deliver the most relevant and valuable users to global online businesses. With offices in Tel- Aviv, Cyprus, London, and New York.
Our talented technology and digital marketing experts are committed to driving exceptional performance.