Affiliate Account Manager
About The Position
We’re looking to grow our Affiliate Network, to do this we’re looking for an experienced Affiliate Account Manager with a passion for customer service and online gaming.
As an Affiliate Account Manager, you will acquire, activate and manage the day-to-day activity of your own portfolio of publishers.
What’s the Job?
- Working as part of a small team running an affiliate network.
- Finding and acquiring new affiliates.
- Managing new and existing affiliate accounts to optimise their performance.
- Assisting with all activity within the team including deal management, compliance, social media and affiliate communications.
- Researching and disseminating industry news and information to keep the whole team updated.
- Cooperating with the team to share best practice, successes and learning points from all activity.
- Working to achieve targets for publisher acquisition, activation, and activity.
- At least 2 years’ experience in an account management role.
- A broad understanding of the online gambling/sports world.
- Proven customer service skills
- Knowledge of a good variety of affiliate marketing techniques and tools.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional organization and time management abilities.
- High level of English (speaking, writing).
- The ability to work well with others.
- Previous experience as an Affiliate Manager would be an advantage.
XLMedia is a leading digital performance publisher group listed as LON:XLM. We deliver the most relevant and valuable users to global online businesses.
Operating globally across a variety of verticals including online gambling, personal finance and more, the group uses proprietary tools and methodologies to generate high-value users for customers in return for performance-based payment models.
We have offices in Tel- Aviv, Cyprus, London, and New York.
1. We put the consumer at the heart of everything we do
2. We believe transparency is a necessity
3. We grow by being bold
4. We work together at pace
5. We cultivate a progressive culture
PLEASE NOTE, ONLY CV'S IN ENGLISH WILL BE ACCEPTED.
The Position located in Cyprus/ UK