Financial Analyst – Temporary Position
About The Position
We are looking for a responsible, hardworking, detail-oriented, and self-motivated Financial Analyst for Temp position (replacement for Maternity Leave) with strong business acumen and multi-tasking abilities.
Come work in our Ramat Hahayal office and make the most out of your analytical skills
What’s the Job?
- Preparing business reports and annual budget
- Conducting monthly budget control analysis and reviews
- Providing ongoing monthly forecasts and performing strategic planning including cash flow and balance sheet reviews
- Defining and maintaining suitable KPIs for different parts of the business
- Managing, monitoring, and analyzing budget and other financial measurements of various business units
- Creating business plans and performing ad hoc analysis
- Providing financial support to relevant stakeholders from our business units
Webpals Group is a leading digital performance publisher group. We deliver the most relevant and valuable users to global online businesses. Around 300 of our most talented technology and digital marketing experts are committed to driving exceptional performance.
You’ll be joining the all-inclusive Services & Administration squad! Working on many important projects, you’ll further strengthen our stability and internal culture.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of relevant working experience
- Managing full P&L report and working with balance sheet and cash flow
- Bachelor's degree in Economics /Accounting/ Finance
- Fluent English
- Ability to think creatively
- Highly organized and meticulous person
- A service-oriented team player
- Very strong analytical capabilities
- Deep understanding of business processes and data
- Fast learner and tech-savvy (It is required to learn, work with, and manage an in-house financial reporting system.)
- Experience working with reporting systems (Oracle PBCS, TM1. etc.)
- Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, and other Microsoft applications
- Knowledge of ERP systems and BI tools
- Experience working at public companies