FP&A Assistant Manager
About The Position
We are looking for a responsible, hardworking, detail-oriented, and self-motivated individual with a strong business acumen and multi-tasking abilities. Reporting to the Head of FP&A, the ideal candidate will be an ambitious self-starter looking for progression in a fast-paced organization.
What’s the Job?
- Providing senior management with the analysis (modelling, scenario analysis, and business case formation) required for making strategic and M&A initiatives, as well as for managing investor relations
- Ensuring the month-end reports are executed on time and to the quality expected by senior management, and include valuable business insights on performance and operational excellence
- Delivering a seamless budget process for the annual financial budget
- Taking ownership of the three-year model and rolling a twelve-months forecast for P&Ls, balance sheets, and cash-flow statements
- Setting and reporting KPIs to measure performance and track progress against the corporate strategy
- Modifying existing processes to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the month-end process, incorporating business insights and added-value processes
- Driving continuous improvement and processes standardisation, which could be automated to enhance quality of reporting and business insights
- A qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- A minimum of 2-4 years of post-qualified experience
- Advanced excel skills
- Experience managing full P&Ls reports and working with balance sheets and cash- flows
- Confidence in managing senior stakeholders
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to think creatively and solve problems
- Highly organized and meticulous person
- A service-oriented team player
- Very strong analytical capabilities, preferably with BI tools experience
- Deep understanding of business processes and data
- Fast learner and tech-savvy (it is required to learn, work with, and manage an in-house financial reporting system)
- Experience working with reporting systems (Oracle PBCS, TM1, etc.)
- Proficiency in PowerPoint and other Microsoft applications
- Technology experience
What you get
- Be part of a fast-paced team on a transformational journey
- Flexibility in remote working, requirement to be 1-2 days in the office maximum
- Unlimited annual leave
XLMedia is a leading digital performance publisher group listed as LON:XLM. We deliver the most relevant and valuable users to global online businesses.
Operating globally across a variety of verticals including online gambling, personal finance and more, the group uses proprietary tools and methodologies to generate high-value users for customers in return for performance-based payment models.
We have offices in Tel- Aviv, Cyprus, London, and New York.
1. We put the consumer at the heart of everything we do
2. We believe transparency is a necessity
3. We grow by being bold
4. We work together at pace
5. We cultivate a progressive culture