Junior Tax and Transfer Pricing Accountant- UK
About The Position
After the recent migration of the Companies Tax jurisdiction from Cyprus to the UK we require a Junior Tax accountant to set up and run the day to day Book keeping and Controlling matters of the small but important UK entity. The successful candidate will have the responsibility of ensuring compliance with all UK tax authority requirements and will also assist in other tasks and responsibilities within this dynamic and internationally dispersed Finance department. The role will form part of a friendly Global controlling team currently led from Israel.
What’s the Job?
- Ensure compliance with all tax related legislation in the UK, specifically Corporation tax, VAT, payroll and any other related areas.
- Prepare the calculations and manage the submissions for all reporting requirements of the company
- Handle any requests originating from UK authorities
- Prepare and maintain the Transfer Pricing files and documentation, ensuring alignment with the Transfer Pricing policy of the company
- Prepare the intercompany recharges as per company transfer pricing policy
- Prepare tax forms and data while offering accounting advice to clients and internal company departments
- Prepare tax accruals for company records and accounts
- Correspond with other departments, identifying any effect on the tax and acting proactively to ensure compliance.
- Correspond with banks and other institutions in relation to Treasury and accounting processes
- Lead the relationship with external payroll provider for small UK payroll
- Assist the UK based Group CFO and CEO with any UK related matters
- Assist in the internal reporting requirements and the other tasks in the wider Finance Department
- Huge opportunity for growth within this international business
XLMedia PLC is a leading global digital publishing group that owns and operates over 2,000 websites across a wide variety of industry verticals, including gambling, sports betting, personal finance, and more.
We are an AIM listed PLC.
- Part Qualified/Recently Qualified accountant
- Degree in Accounting, Finance or equivalent studies
- Tax compliance experience and good understanding of UK tax legislation
- Proficient with analysing spreadsheets
- Able to work in a multicultural environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Organised and able to work under pressure
- Ability to work alone, role will be predominantly home based (3-4 days a week) with some travel to Israel/Cyprus as required