Reporting coordinator- temporary position
About The Position
We’re looking for a responsible, hardworking and detail-oriented Reporting Coordinator to execute multiple challenging data-related projects for our Finance Department.
Come work in our Ramat Hahayal offices and get ready to make your mark in a forward-thinking organization!
What’s the Job?
- Responsibility for uploading data to our information system
- Contacting customers and suppliers regarding data and compatibility tests
- Reporting straight to the Billing Manager
- Assisting internal users, responding to data-related requests and questions
- Data comparisons between internal and external/source systems
- Performing revenue assurance checks
- Preparing daily and monthly data monitoring reports
Webpals is a leading digital performance publisher group. We deliver the most relevant and valuable users to global online businesses. With offices in Tel- Aviv, Cyprus, London and New York.
Our technology and digital marketing experts are committed to driving exceptional performance.
You’ll be joining the all-inclusive Services & Administration squad! Working on many important projects, you’ll further strengthen our stability and internal culture.
- Ability to work in a team (team player) and handle tight deadlines
- Service-oriented (the job includes providing service to internal users and external suppliers)
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- High level of English
- Experience working with computerized systems
- Understanding of operating systems
- Bachelor’s degree
- Ability to work with big data and multiple systems
- QA experience