Head of Investor Relations
About The Position
We are looking for a Head of Investor Relations who will lead XLMedia's Investor Relations efforts, building on recent positive developments, to position the company at the forefront of Investor Relations best practices in the Small/Mid Cap arena.
What’s the Job?
The Head of Investor Relations must develop a detailed understanding of the company and the sector in which it operates, which would enable them to operate credibly at all levels, internally and externally, as required by senior management.
The successful candidate is likely to have a third-level education, must be highly numerate and have several years of relevant experience, which may have been gained in the Investor Relations discipline or as a sell-side or buy-side analyst.
- Manage and develop/improve the Investor Relations programme, calendar, and schedule
- Prepare for and deliver regular market updates and results announcements, as well as the accompanying roadshow activity
- Create and deliver all Investor Relations materials, including earnings releases, investor conferences, and investor roadshows – drawing on additional internal resources
- Own and manage relationships with sell-side analysts to improve their understanding of the business
- Assist with the building and fine-tuning of valuation and estimates modelling
- Collate and manage research consensus estimates
- Increase research coverage network
- Analyse and summarise reports prepared by the investment community and comparable companies and provide competitive intelligence to senior management
- Develop ideas for improving Investor Relations and increasing the effectiveness of communications with both institutional shareholders, sell-side analysts and the wider media, working alongside other internal PR and brand leaders
- Provide feedback and insight to senior management on investor sentiment and market conditions
- Redevelop and manage the Investor Relations website to enhance the investment case and the understanding of the business, and to ensure it is up-to-date at all times
- Optimise social media presence (LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube) with regard to performance and RNS announcements
- Arrange attendance at, and participate in, industry conferences with senior management,
- Manage global roadshows and one-on-one discussions with members of the financial community, including current and prospective investors
- Arrange analyst and investor meetings with management at the company’s office, where this is deemed appropriate
- Play a full role in ad hoc projects, where these impact the Corporate investment case
- Develop and update an investment case slide deck to be used on the IR website and for ad hoc education of new and current investors
- Work closely with the company’s brokers to develop and maintain an up-to-date target investor list, a prospective roadshow schedule, and a forward Investor Relations programme
- Manage the process of share register analysis and draw and share conclusions from the output
- Resolve investor and analyst queries, with the assistance of the internal teams
- Work closely with internal finance, legal and secretariat functions to ensure relevant compliance with listing obligations, including insider information and ongoing obligations
XLMedia is a leading digital performance publisher group listed as LON:XLM. We deliver the most relevant and valuable users to global online businesses.
Operating globally across a variety of verticals including online gambling, personal finance and more, the group uses proprietary tools and methodologies to generate high value users for customers in return for performance-based payment models.
We have offices in Tel- Aviv, Cyprus, London, and New York.
1. We put the consumer at the heart of everything we do.
2. We believe transparency is a necessity.
3. We grow by being bold.
4. We work together at pace.
5. We cultivate a progressive culture.