Talent Acquisition Specialist- Temporary position
About The Position
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist who will oversee our full-cycle recruiting.
If you are passionate about people and see yourself as an influencer change agent - your place is with us!
What’s the Job?
- Responsible for leading full-cycle recruiting: sourcing candidates, reviewing resumes, screening candidates through phone interviews, coordinating professional interviews, post-interview follow-up and conducting HR interviews
- Creatively recruit top-notch candidates and maintain a strong pipeline of talent while executing a meaningful candidate experience
- Work closely and collaboratively with hiring managers
- Collaborate with the recruiting team, HR and other partners on process improvements, events, employer branding, and various other initiatives
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least 3 years of experience as a Talent Acquisition Specialist, or similar.
- Experience in high-tech organizations and global recruiting
- Ability to multi-task and priorities workload
- English – proficient in writing and speaking
- Energetic, vital, positive, highly engaged and motivated
Webpals is a global performance publishing group rapidly setting new industry standards. We’re obsessed by meeting customers with the exact information and inspiration they need, precisely when they need it, wherever they might be. With our own portfolio of content-rich sites we constantly challenge ourselves to publish only the highest quality.