Talent Acquisition Specialist US
About The Position
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist who will oversee our full-cycle recruiting in US Region.
If you are passionate about people and see yourself as an influencer change agent - your place is with us!
Come work in our Austin office and make your mark in a forward-thinking company!
What’s the Job?
- Responsible for leading full-cycle recruiting: sourcing candidates, reviewing resumes, screening candidates through phone interviews, coordinating professional interviews, post-interview follow-up and conducting HR interviews
- Creatively recruit top-notch candidates and maintain a strong pipeline of talent while executing a meaningful candidate experience
- Work closely and collaboratively with hiring managers
- Collaborate with the recruiting team, HR and other partners on process improvements, events, employer branding, and various other initiatives
- At least 3 years of experience as a Talent Acquisition Specialist, or similar.
- Experience in high-tech organizations
- Ability to multi-task and priorities workload
- Energetic, vital, positive, highly engaged and motivated
XLMedia is a leading digital performance publishing group. We deliver the most relevant and valuable users to global online businesses. With offices in Israel, Cyprus, London, Canada and New York, our technology and digital marketing experts are committed to driving exceptional performance.