About The Position
We are seeking an experienced, organized and energetic Office Manager for full-time position to handle all front-desk administrative duties and logistics.
Come work in our Ramat Hahayal offices and build more than a career!
What’s the Job?
- Serve as the floor focal point, performing all administrative & logistic duties, including ongoing email and meeting rooms management, office equipment tracking, office storage maintenance, etc.
- Greet, assist and give instructions to interviewers, visitors, and new employees
- Communicate with suppliers on a day-to-day basis, such as couriers
- Handle everything related to office supplies as well as food and beverages, employees’ mobile phones, employee parking, etc.
- Help with office maintenance, arranging repairs when needed
- Build and maintain databases and create files related to general and administrative expenses of the office
- Work with various internal systems, including”
- Hilan”’ “Hilanet,” “Linda,” company portal, etc.
- Work closely with the finance department, dealing with invoices, managing the petty cash box, etc.
- Partner with HR to help support and maintain office policies when necessary
- Execute administrative projects when required
Webpals Group is a leading performance marketing company. We deliver the most relevant and valuable users to global online businesses. Around 350 of our most talented technology and digital marketing experts are committed to driving exceptional performance.
You’ll be joining the all-inclusive Services & Administration squad! Working on many important projects, you’ll further strengthen our stability and internal culture.
- 2+ years of experience as a Receptionist/Admin. Assistant in the high-tech industry /at a start-up company
- Vast knowledge of Microsoft Office and Outlook
- Service-oriented, thorough & multi-tasking person with a positive, “can-do” attitude and “whatever-it-takes” mindset
- Ability to work independently and handle frequently changing needs
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to handle confidential information with integrity and be discreet
- High level of English (a significant portion of our employees do not speak Hebrew)