About The Position
We are looking for an HR Business Partner who will play a strategic and hands-on role in designing and maintaining a strong company culture and driving employee engagement.
If you are passionate about people, eager to coach and mentor leaders and individuals, see yourself as an influencer change agent - your place is with us!
Come work in our Austin office and make your mark in a forward-thinking company!
What’s the Job?
· Consult with line management and provide daily HR guidance
· Responsible for administering performance management program
· Advise leadership on hiring and terminations
· Administer payroll and employee benefits
· Provide guidance on employee behavior and conflict resolution
· Conduct investigations in response to employee complaints
· Recruit candidates and conducting HR interviews
· Partner with leadership to develop succession plans
- At least 4 years of experience and proven success serving as an HR Business Partner in a fast-paced, high-tech environment
- A proven track record of working in growing organizations and effectively interacting with senior management
- B.A. in a related field
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong emotional intelligence (EQ) and analytical skills
- Experience presenting and using data to make decisions online marketing industry experience
- Diverse background in human resources and expertise in (including, but not limited to) employee relations, benefits and compensation management, training, compliance, and recruitment
XLMedia is a leading digital performance publishing group. We deliver the most relevant and valuable users to global online businesses. With offices in Israel, Cyprus, London, Canada and New York, our technology and digital marketing experts are committed to driving exceptional performance.