Global Learning and Development Manager
About The Position
We are looking for a Global Learning and Development Manager who will be responsible for establishing and enhancing strategies that enable our organization, teams, managers, and employees to grow personally and professionally.
You will oversee all learning, development and training for our global teams and play a key role in promoting a culture of continuous learning in a practical and applicable way.
If you are passionate about people and see yourself as an influencer change agent - your place is with us!
What’s the Job?
- Responsible for the global learning and development strategy that enhances employees role specific skills & capabilities and improves each employee's overall experience
- Lead and develop e-learning and professional development and knowledge management
- Act as a consultant and source of knowledge to the business in the various organizational development domains and change management processes.
- Proactively diagnose the organizational challenges and tailor global and local solutions per specific needs
- Implement and facilitate meaningful employees and managers' development activities
Webpals Group is a leading digital performance publisher group. We deliver the most relevant and valuable users to global online businesses. our talented technology and digital marketing experts are committed to driving exceptional performance.
You’ll be joining the HR squad! Working on many important projects, you’ll further strengthen our stability and internal culture.
- At least 5 years of experience in the learning and development space
- Experience in high-tech organizations
- Highly analytical with the ability to gather and interpret data
- Highly skilled in preparing and delivering presentations and materials
- Constant curiosity and interest in keeping up with OD trends and best practices
- English – proficient in writing and speaking
- Energetic, vital, positive, highly engaged and motivated
- Ability to comprehend the big complex picture and derive organizational plans
- Self-motivated and assertive - ability to seek answers and drive solution