About The Position
We are on the hunt for an experienced, organized, and energetic Legal Admin to work alongside our Legal department.
Come and join us in our Ramat Hahayal office and build more than a career!
What’s the Job?
- Taking care of Legal invoices and expenses
- Responsible for the signing process of new agreements- responsibility over docusign, tracking agreements in signature process, and filings of electronic and hardcopies of signed agreements
- Filling out license application forms for US states
- Treatment of corporate offshore companies
- Handle KYC (know your client) and DD processes
- Provide executive and administrative support to the General Counsel, managing calendars and setting up meetings
- Manage GC travels (post Covid), expense reports, etc.
- Submission of reports and updates to Companies registrar
- Perform other administrative and operational support duties as required
Webpals Group is a leading digital performance publisher group. We deliver the most relevant and valuable users to global online businesses. Around 300 of our most talented technology and digital marketing experts are committed to driving exceptional performance
- At least 5 years of administrative experience in the high-tech industry or at a start-up company
- Proficiency in Outlook
- Excellent level of English
- A service-oriented multitasker with a “can-do” attitude and a “whatever-it-takes” mindset
- High energy and assertiveness
- Ability to work independently and handle frequently changing needs
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to be discreet and handle confidential information with integrity
- Experience with Jira- advantage