Legal Counsel- Temporary position
About The Position
We’re looking for a professional Legal Counsel- Temporary position to provide front-line legal guidance and support to the company.
Come work alongside highly talented people, and make a positive impact in our community!
What’s the Job?
- Draft, review and negotiate commercial agreements and other legal documents with business partners, suppliers, and customers in various jurisdictions
- Perform compliance work to ensure the company’s ongoing cooperation with different regulatory regimes
- Conduct corporate legal work (board resolutions, capital markets, etc.)
- Set and implement internal governance policies and regularly monitoring compliance
- Provide general legal advice to the various business and corporate units of the company on a variety of legal topics (labor law, partnerships, international ventures, etc.)
- Research and evaluate different risk factors regarding business decisions and operations
- Report to the General Counsel
- Experienced commercial/corporate lawyer with 5 years' experience as a legal counsel in a business environment, preferably from a high-tech company or a major law firm
- Experience drafting and negotiating commercial agreements with international clients and suppliers
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of corporate law and procedures
- Sound judgment and ability to analyze situations and information
- Service-oriented, outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluency in English (all work is conducted in English)
- LLB university degree
Please note, only CVs in English will be accepted.
Webpals Group is a part of XLMedia- leading performance marketing company.
We deliver the most relevant and valuable users to global online businesses.
our talented technology and digital marketing experts are committed to driving exceptional performance.