About The Position
We’re looking for a professional Legal Counsel to provide front-line legal guidance and support to the company.
Come work alongside highly talented people, and make a positive impact in our community!
What’s the Job?
- Report to the General Counsel
- Draft, review and negotiate commercial agreements and other legal documents with business partners, suppliers, and customers in various jurisdictions
- Perform compliance work to ensure the company’s ongoing cooperation with different regulatory regimes
- Conduct corporate legal work (board resolutions, capital markets, etc.)
- Set and implement internal governance policies and regularly monitoring compliance
- Provide general legal advice to the various business and corporate units of the company on a variety of legal topics (labor law, partnerships, international ventures, etc.)
- Research and evaluate different risk factors regarding business decisions and operations
Webpals Group is a leading performance marketing company. We deliver the most relevant and valuable users to global online businesses. Around 300 of our most talented technology and digital marketing experts are committed to driving exceptional performance.
You’ll be joining the all-inclusive Services & Administration squad! Working on many important projects, you’ll further strengthen our stability and internal culture.
- Experienced commercial/corporate lawyer with 5 years' experience as a legal counsel in a business environment, preferably from a high-tech company or a major law firm
- Experience drafting and negotiating commercial agreements with international clients and suppliers
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of corporate law and procedures
- Sound judgment and ability to analyze situations and information
- Service-oriented, outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluency in English (all work is conducted in English)
- LLB university degree