Administrative Assistant - Legal Department
About The Position
We are on the hunt for an experienced, organized, and energetic Legal Admin to work alongside our Legal department.
Come and join us in our Herzelia office and build more than a career!
What’s the Job?
- Provide executive and administrative support to the General Counsel, managing calendars and setting up meetings
- Taking care of Legal invoices and expenses
- Responsible for the signing process of new agreements- responsibility over DocuSign, tracking agreements in signature process and filings of electronic and hardcopies of signed agreements
- Assisting with license application forms
- Treatment of corporate offshore companies
- Handle KYC (know your client) and DD processes
- Manage GC travels, expense reports, etc.
- Submission of reports and updates to Companies registrar
- Perform other administrative assistance as required
- At least 5 years of administrative experience in the high-tech industry or at a start-up company
- Proficiency in Microsoft outlook and excel
- Excellent level of English
- A service-oriented multitasker with a “can-do” attitude and a “whatever-it-takes” mindset
- High energy and assertiveness
- Ability to work independently and handle frequently changing needs
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to be discreet and handle confidential information with integrity
- Experience with Jira- advantage
Only cv in English will be accepted
XLMedia is a leading digital performance publisher group listed as LON:XLM. We deliver the most relevant and valuable users to global online businesses.
Operating globally across a variety of verticals including online gambling, personal finance and more, the group uses proprietary tools and methodologies to generate high-value users for customers in return for performance-based payment models.
We have offices in Tel- Aviv, Cyprus, London, and New York.
1. We put the consumer at the heart of everything we do
2. We believe transparency is a necessity
3. We grow by being bold
4. We work together at pace
5. We cultivate a progressive culture