US Corporate Counsel - Austin, Texas
About The Position
XLMedia, a leading global digital publishing and marketing company with operations spanning the UK, Western Europe, Israel and the United States, is seeking a Corporate Counsel to join our legal team in the United States. The position will be based in Austin, Texas where we have offices and reports to XLMedia’s General Counsel, who is located in Israel.
What’s the Job?
- Draft, review and negotiate commercial agreements and other legal documents with business partners, suppliers, customers, and targets for acquisition in various jurisdictions
- Perform compliance work to ensure the company’s ongoing compliance with different regulatory regimes
- Provide general legal advice to the various business and corporate units of the company on a variety of legal topics
- Evaluate and advise on different risk factors regarding business directions, decisions and operations
- JD from an accredited, top-rated US law school
- Commercial/transactional lawyer with at least 5 years' experience as in-house legal counsel in a technology company or with a law firm advising technology clientele
- Experience drafting and negotiating commercial agreements with international clients and suppliers
- Sound judgment and ability to analyze risks
- The ability to work independently with limited oversight
- Service-oriented, outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
XLMedia is a leading performance publisher. We deliver the most relevant and valuable users to global online businesses. Around 300 of our most talented technology and digital marketing experts are committed to driving exceptional performance.
Come work alongside highly talented people in a fast-growing enterprise and make a positive impact in our community!
For more information, please visit us at xlmedia.com.