About The Position
We’re looking for an experienced Content Editor with a passion for gaming and marketing to take care of and stand behind the quality of content, on multiple international review and comparison websites. The ideal candidate is detailed-oriented, data-driven and able to create compelling content that engages our visitors. Most importantly, you work well in a team and are truly passionate about content!
Come work in our Ramat Hahayal office, alongside highly-talented people, and leave your own digital footprint!
What’s the Job?
- Editing various formats of content including: product reviews, articles, news, emails and more.
- Creating engaging B2C copy and microcopy for websites and marketing campaigns.
- Analyzing and optimizing on- and off-page content through content audits and A/B testing.
- Recruiting, training and managing freelance writers.
Webpals Group is a leading performance marketing company. We deliver the most relevant and valuable users to global online businesses. Around 350 of our most talented technology and digital marketing experts are committed to driving exceptional performance.
You’ll be joining our Marketing Department, which includes Creative Solutions Group and Publishing Strategy. They come up with innovative ideas, increase brand awareness, build relationships with various industry players & develop website strategies, boosting our business.
***ENGLISH CVS ONLY***
- Native English or Scandinavian Speaker.
- At least 2 years’ experience in content writing or editing.
- Solid understanding of content metric KPIs.
- Excellent organizational skills and proven ability to take ownership of multiple projects at once.
- Team player with a passion for content.
- Online gaming experience
- Knowledge of WordPress and other content management systems
Please include links to relevant online writing samples within your CV.