Senior Graphic Designer - NORTH AMERICA
About The Position
We are looking for a SENIOR GRAPHIC DESIGNER to develop, execute, and help evolve XLMedia's brand and campaign collateral. The role requires a broad range of experience, from brand development to campaign and content production. You’ll be a creative partner asked to share your ideas, ability, and expertise while developing and marketing a series of new and established brands.
The marketing team at XLMedia is a lean, experienced group looking for a solutions-oriented self-starter who combines a ready set of actionable tools with outside-the-box thinking. The ideal candidate can switch gears quickly – helping realize strategic initiatives in partnership with key stakeholders across regions/verticals and quickly shifting to execution, maximizing internal resources and channels.
What’s the Job?
- Further define XLMedia's brand identities and its portfolio of brands
- Visually express brand essence, user proposition, etc.
- Concept, design, and produce assets, including but not limited to, social media graphics, marketing web pages, apparel, and vizID creation for various recurring content streams, events, etc.
- Provide design support to develop marketing creatives, including digital, print, and physical assets
- Exceptional creative skills – Adobe Creative Suite is your second language
- Ability to take an idea from start to finish on time and on budget — ideation, development, execution
- Ability to work quickly as part of a team — pivot ideas, work with agency partners, adapt to requests, communicate with international teams in a proactive, productive, and positive manner
- Ability to breakdown the strategy behind creative decisions for non-creatives
- Awareness of creative trends and breakthrough ideas across the industry
- A minimum of 5 years of design experience
- Experience working in either an in-house design team, network, or agency environment
- Strong understanding of branding, brand-building, brand creative media, and content
- Excellent writing, brainstorming, and communication skills
- Highly collaborative creative sensibility and an open mind to feedback
- Understanding and open-mindedness to data and analytics helping guide creative choices
*THE POSITION LOCATED IN US*
XLMedia is one of the world’s leading digital performance publishers. Operating globally across a variety of interests, including online gambling, personal finance, sports and technology, the group’s portfolio of brands and proprietary technology build lasting relationships with consumers by empowering them to make confident decisions through entertaining, informative, and engaging content.