Sports Content Editor
About The Position
We’re looking for an experienced Content Editor with a passion for and an in-depth knowledge of sports who will stand behind the creation process and maintenance of high-quality content.
Come work in our Ramat Hahayal office and be part of one of the most dynamic and successful industries in digital!
What’s the Job?
- Manage an international team of sports writers and be their point of contact, helping them create content in multiple languages
- Deliver quality content to numerous sites according to SEO needs
- Establish and execute content strategies for a variety of sports sites
- Be responsible for quality assurance, reviewing all sports pages (static, tips articles, news articles, brand reviews, etc.)
- Search for content distribution channels on the social/web (outreach)
Webpals Group is a leading performance marketing company. We deliver the most relevant and valuable users to global online businesses. Around 350 of our most talented technology and digital marketing experts are committed to driving exceptional performance.
You’ll be joining our Marketing Department, which includes Creative Solutions Group and Publishing Strategy. They come up with innovative ideas, increase brand awareness, build relationships with various industry players & develop website strategies, boosting our business.
- At least 2 years’ experience in content editing or writing
- Native English (British English preferred)
- A broad understanding of the sports world
- Demonstrated experience with digital content
- Creativity and out-of-the-box thinking
- Online gaming experience
- Marketing writing experience
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and Excel
- Familiarity with main SEO principles
- Experience with Search Console and Jira