Ad Ops Manager
About The Position
A motivated AdOps Manager wanted to manage all aspects related to our digital publishing assets.
Come work in our Ramat Hahayal office and turn your passion for digital into a career!
What’s the Job?
- Be responsible for tracking, documenting, and managing links (trackers) and link inventory for our websites
- Assisting with source system data testing
- Helping internal users and responding to data-related questions and requests
- Contacting customers and suppliers regarding altered data and compatibility tests
- Extracting client-side data
Webpals Group is a leading digital performance publisher group. We deliver the most relevant and valuable users to global online businesses. Around 350 of our most talented technology and digital marketing experts are committed to driving exceptional performance.
You’ll be joining our Marketing Department, which includes Creative Solutions Group and Publishing Strategy. They come up with innovative ideas, increase brand awareness, build relationships with various industry players & develop website strategies, boosting our business.
- High level of English
- Ability to work in a team
- Ability to work with multiple business operating systems
- Detail-oriented person
- Experience working with computerized systems
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- B.A. degree
- A highly responsible and service-oriented person capable of working according to schedule