About The Position
We’re looking for a highly reliable Project Manager to lead and monitor cross-departmental projects in our company.
Come work in our Ramat Hahayal office and get the most out of this dynamic and challenging role!
What’s the Job?
- Ensure flawless projects execution and delivery according to scope.
- Map resources needed to reach objectives and coordinate between teams and resources.
- Prepare project plans to track and follow up on projects’ progress, communicating the status regularly to all relevant stakeholders.
- Perform risk management analysis, escalate when required and clear obstacles for project members.
- Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement.
Webpals Group is a leading performance marketing company. We deliver the most relevant and valuable users to global online businesses. Around 350 of our most talented technology and digital marketing experts are committed to driving exceptional performance.
You’ll be joining our Program Management team that have the overview of all the programs and projects running in the company. Monitoring and supporting their execution and ensuring alignment with the company’s strategic goals.
- At least 3 years of experience as a Project Manager.
- Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope budget, and timeline.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (English and Hebrew).
- Strong ability to anticipate issues and solve problems creatively.
- Relevant bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.