Technical SEO Manager
About The Position
Based in Leeds. The Technical SEO Manager will oversee and implement the technical SEO efforts for EU Sports and other XLM website properties when required. This is vital role within the business and suited to those who have high-end technical SEO skills alongside an inbuilt desire to advance their SEO knowledge on a daily basis.
What’s the Job?
- Lead the Technical SEO development, analysis and performance for the XLM EU web portfolio.
- Work closely with the wider search team on SEO best practice and new approaches taking into consideration the latest Google algorithm updates.
- Deliver advanced technical SEO work including a robust Core Web Vitals process.
- Implement on-site and off-site strategies to help support and guide the Content and Digital PR teams, following Google’s E.A.T guidelines.
- Carry out regular site audits (content, technical, link profile) and make recommendations for optimising the site.
- Support the development team with website launches and migrations (redirect strategies, content migration, crawl-budget optimisation).
- Use various tool-sets to a high level such as: Majestic, Ahrefs, SEMrush, Deepcrawl, Screaming Frog, Google Sheets/Excel and GA.
Knowledge & Skills Required:
- Robust technical SEO Skills.
- Sound knowledge of industry standard SEO tools.
- Enterprise level on-site & off-site SEO strategy and implementation.
- Competitor analysis and stakeholder reporting.
- You will be fluent in English (written and spoken).
- A passion to embrace coding languages such as Python and PHP.
- An expert in Mobile First SEO.
Experience & Qualifications Required:
- Degree educated.
- Experience of devising and implementing innovative SEO strategies whilst adhering to best practice.
- Experience of executing and driving strategies forward by building excellent internal relationships and proactively seeking opportunities to exceed expectations.
- You will be an expert in all aspects of organic search, striving to continually develop your own knowledge and help nurture the skill sets of the wider Search team.
XLMedia PLC is a leading digital publishing group. We deliver the most relevant and valuable customers to global online businesses.
We own content-rich websites in 18 languages, which alongside in-house technology and exclusive data make us one of the strongest players in the industry. We make the most out of all the three resources to help consumers find the best available product or service to purchase. By helping consumers, we drive vast numbers of highly engaged users to our partners and generate the highest return on our assets