Corporate Motion Graphics Designer
About The Position
Our Design Studio is looking for a Motion Graphics Designer who can deliver consistent, high-quality, creative, visual materials that tell a story through movement, sound, good composition, and support our business products.
Come work in our Ramat Hahayal office and make your mark in the digital world through eye-catching videos!
What’s the Job?
- Lead major video projects creating videos for global digital assets featuring Fintech and Tech products (e.g., investment services, credit cards, VPNs, anti-virus software) as well as our Corporate Marketing department
- Produce marketing materials for various social media channels
- Solve complex script challenges for different types of videos (e.g., service reviews, useful tips, ads, brand awareness videos)
- Demonstrate an in-depth understanding of a task’s requirements: know which questions to ask to achieve the best possible solution
- Work on projects that involve video editing, frame design, and composition
- Attend in-house video production projects
Webpals Group is a leading performance marketing company. We deliver the most relevant and valuable users to global online businesses. Around 350 of our most talented technology and digital marketing experts are committed to driving exceptional performance.
You’ll be joining our Corporate Marketing Department, defining the brand’s image and business strategies to continue moving the company forward. Every crew member knows they can make a global impact, gaining invaluable experience.
- A conceptual thinker with a strong understanding of design principles, including layout, typography, branding, and color theory
- Ability to find creative inspiration
- ~3 years of motion graphics experience
- Knowledge of Adobe After Effects, Photoshop, and Illustrator
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree in design
- (Bezalel, Shenkar, Wizo, Sapir, HIT)
- An impressive portfolio showcasing creative motion designs
- Strong understanding of social media and how people consume content
- A person who is driven by conversions and is eager to perform A/B tests
- Familiarity with Fintech products
- Strong time-management skills
- Knowledge of Premiere and C4D
- Advanced level of English
Please add a link to a portfolio / website, showing your previous work.