Performance Marketing Specialist
About The Position
We are looking for a performance marketing specialist that will be responsible for initiating, developing, and executing marketing strategies via all relevant paid media channels for our Personal Finance websites.
As a performance marketing specialist, you are not only results-driven and technically sound but also data curious; you are looking to develop your career in performance marketing and are eager to learn in a fast-paced, data-driven environment. The role reports to the Head of Product Marketing within the Finance Business Unit and works closely with Product, Retention, Client Success, and content teams.
What’s the Job?
- Strategize and execute brand and performance campaigns on Google Search, GDN, DV360, FB, and more, including set-up, tracking, troubleshooting, and optimization.
- Measure the campaign’s performance and translate its results into corrective actions to drive growth and maximize profit.
- Perform data analysis to discover opportunities, viewing user segments, trends, and patterns.
- Utilize data to define, conduct and analyze experiments with the aim of increasing the effectiveness of our performance media campaigns (e.g. landing pages, creative features, bidding strategies, partners, ad products)
- Create and constantly optimize highly performing landing pages for campaigns.
- Use user-level data to define and set up campaign tracking, attribution, and remarketing methodologies.
- Stay ahead of current and upcoming marketing technology and paid media trends and novelties.
- Present campaigns’ strategy, planning, and results to management.
- +4 Years relevant experience in managing multi-channel performance campaigns with an emphasis on Google search and GDN/DV360.
- Analytical and Data-driven.
- Creative approach to problem-solving; always looking for improvements to the way things are done.
- Proficiency in excel to analyze and report campaigns’ performance.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal with high attention to detail
- Ability to work in a cross-team structure to support the team’s targets while achieving your personal targets.
- High English Proficiency.
- Experience in building landing pages via WordPress with an excellent understanding of UX.
- Experience working with Google Analytics and Search Console.
- Experience in designing A/B tests and measuring their effectiveness.
PLEASE NOTE, ONLY CV'S IN ENGLISH WILL BE ACCEPTED.
Webpals Group is a leading performance marketing company.
We deliver the most relevant and valuable users to global online businesses. With offices in Tel- Aviv, Cyprus, London, and New York.
Our talented technology and digital marketing experts are committed to driving exceptional performance.
You’ll be joining our Product Marketing team.