About The Position
We are looking for a highly experienced Marketing Specialist to help us grow our marketing efforts.
Come work in our Ramat Hahayal office and make a difference in the digital industry!
What’s the Job?
- Manage multiple projects from start to finish (strategic planning to execution) in a fast-paced environment and in an organized manner
- Lead our marketing efforts, partnering with Product, Optimization, design and UX teams
- Support, analyze and optimize B2C marketing automation activities, aligning all the marketing efforts with business goals and KPIs
- Analyze marketing funnels’ performance across all our marketing activities and provide business insights on how to optimize the funnels to meet our goals
- Conduct market analysis and surveys, analyzing them and producing valuable business insights
- Work closely with business analysts to understand business aspects and make data-driven decisions
- Plan and lead cross-functional activities, implementing product optimizations in different websites
Webpals Group is a leading performance marketing company. We deliver the most relevant and valuable users to global online businesses. Around 350 of our most talented technology and digital marketing experts are committed to driving exceptional performance.
You’ll be joining our Marketing Department, which includes Creative Solutions Group and Publishing Strategy. They come up with innovative ideas, increase brand awareness, build relationships with various industry players & develop website strategies, boosting our business.
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in a related marketing role
- Advanced knowledge and hands-on experience in marketing automation
- Proven experience in funnels optimization (from user visit to purchase/deposit)
- 2+ years of experience working together with product, design, UX, and optimization teams
- An analytical, organized and business-oriented person with a growth mindset
- Capable of measuring and utilizing data to drive business decisions
- Ability to interact with and influence cross-functional teams effectively
- Excellent project planning skills
- Ability to thrive on responsibility in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of different marketing channels, especially SEO
- Good knowledge of WordPress or another CMS
- Google Analytics experience