Advertising Operations Manager
About The Position
We are looking for an experienced Advertising Operations Manager for our US Sports Betting Business. You will be joining a start-up team (backed by a publicly traded company), creating a portfolio of differentiated media brands in the fast-growing US sports betting industry.
What’s the Job?
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all partner account management matters, including partner setup, tracking, troubleshooting, compliance, campaign optimization, billing, and more
- Gain exposure to all the top sportsbook operators in the industry (DraftKings, FanDuel, BetMGM, Barstool, etc.) and brainstorm custom promotions for tentpole events
- Serve as the point person for all things affiliate management for US sports betting teams – creation, mapping, troubleshooting, etc.
- Lead A/B testing efforts for different landing pages and proactively brainstorm ways to improve conversion percentages across sites.
- Create bespoke business intelligence reports to optimize campaign efforts and disseminate materials to our wider US team, including senior management
- Collaborate with our sales team to proactively identify and grow opportunities
- Maintain and improve upon Salesforce CRM relationship management tracking
- Act as a liaison between Sales, Internal Clients, and Partners
- Oversee the QA process, from campaign set up to launch to maintenance
- Troubleshoot any issues related to affiliate tracking not working, creative not loading, incorrect click- throughs, etc.
- Test creative and verify it is running in appropriate markets and clicking through/functioning
- Work directly with the above third-party partner support teams to troubleshoot any campaign issues
- Track and update website teams on the latest sportsbook promotions to ensure websites are ready to convert new users
- Serve as a point of contact for problem escalation
- Manage deadlines and workflow
- Be accountable for the team’s work
- Take ownership of quality and consistency of deliverables
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Proven account management or other relevant marketing experience
- Energy, excitement, and boundless curiosity
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present, and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- Creative thinker, assertive problem solver, and a solid collaborator
- Detail- oriented and organized
- Deep understanding of US sports culture and sports betting
- Solid experience with CRM software (Salesforce or other)
- Experience with business intelligence reporting software (Looker/Power BI/Tableau) a plus
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Comfortable working in dynamic, time-sensitive environment with numerous, competing priorities
- Highly proficient in Excel, and in analyzing trends and reports
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to drive initiatives forward with limited supervision
XLMedia is one of the world’s leading digital performance publishers. Operating globally across a variety of interests, including online gambling, personal finance, sports, and technology, the group’s portfolio of brands and proprietary technology build lasting relationships with consumers by empowering them to make confident decisions through entertaining, informative, and engaging content.
We have offices in Israel, Cyprus, London, and the US.
Thise position is based in the US.