Digital Marketing Manager
About The Position
We’re looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to help us maintain successful operations of one of our business units.
Come work in our Canada’s office and get ready to support high-converting websites, packed with excellent tech content!
What’s the Job?
- Manage a cohesive overall strategy for digital and online presence including monitoring and reporting business KPI's and ongoing data analytics ensuring results align with business goals, marketing plans and overall brand strategy
- Ensure ongoing optimization of all digital, online tactics (website, SEO/SEM, retargeting, social), developing a well-structured and fully integrated online marketing materials including banners, ads, and landing pages
- Own, evaluate and implement paid search/social programs driving pipeline growth
- Manage targeted campaigns into accounts across social networks, video, display, apps etc.
- Excellent knowledge of digital advertising platforms (Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Google Ads, Bing Ads, etc.);
- Excellent knowledge of cybermetrics tools (Google Analytics, Supermetrics, Google Data Studio, etc.);
- Google Ads (Search, Display) and Google Analytics certifications (ideally);
- Collaborate with business development and marketing teams on optimizing conversion and win rates
- Track and report on performance metrics across digital channels, consistently delivering on pipeline targets.
- Perform keyword research & competitive analysis
- Research and evaluate digital trends and approaches, running experiments
- Identify content gaps and propose new content and back link driving initiatives
- 5+ years experience in digital marketing in a high-growth affiliate environment
- Proven track record of driving pipeline results via PPC, organic and paid social channels
- Expert in web analytics platforms (Adwords, Google Analytics, SEO) - certifications considered a strong asset
- Experience and proven results in A/B testing, retargeting strategies, and online competitor research a must
- Analytical professional who can transform campaign data into insights and learnings
- Excellent writing skills, with experience in landing page copy and conversion optimization
- Ability to multitask in a SUPER fast paced environment
- Desire to learn, experiment and be the best at what you do
XLMedia is a leading digital performance publisher group listed as LON:XLM. We deliver the most relevant and valuable users to global online businesses.
Operating globally across a variety of verticals including online gambling, personal finance and more, the group uses proprietary tools and methodologies to generate high value users for customers in return for performance-based payment models.
We have offices in Tel- Aviv, Cyprus, London, and New York.
1. We put the consumer at the heart of everything we do
2. We believe transparency is a necessity
3. We grow by being bold
4. We work together at pace
5. We cultivate a progressive culture