Marketing Designer-Temporary Position
About The Position
We’re looking for a super talented Marketing Designer to join our top-notch Creative Solutions Group! In this role, you will play a crucial part in helping us provide immersive user experiences by creating captivating designs.
Come work in our Ramat Hahayal office and use the magic of design to make a direct impact on our global publishing assets!
What’s the Job?
- Deliver high-quality creative solutions for our publishing assets
- Take the lead on major branding projects of key company assets
- Create marketing materials for various media channels (media campaigns, social media platforms – banners, infographics, and landing pages)
- Work with a comprehensive, in-house content management platform, taking its limitations into account while trying to push the boundaries further each time
- Demonstrate an in-depth understanding of a task’s requirements: know which questions to ask to achieve the best possible solution
Webpals Group is a leading digital performance publisher group. We deliver the most relevant and valuable users to global online businesses. Around 350 of our most talented technology and digital marketing experts are committed to driving exceptional performance.
You’ll be joining our Marketing Department, which includes Creative Solutions Group and Publishing Strategy. They come up with innovative ideas, increase brand awareness, build relationships with various industry players & develop website strategies, boosting our business.
- ~3 years of content design experience
- In-depth understanding of design principles, including layout, typography, branding, and color theory
- Experience in branding, creating presentations, media kits, and additional marketing materials
- An impressive portfolio showcasing creative designs for various platforms, marketing campaigns (online and offline), and branding design capabilities
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree (B.A./B.S.) or similar
- Strong multi-channel communication and time management skills
- Powerful drive to generate conversions and succeed in A/B testing
- Knowledge of motion design
- Branding experience
- An initiator
Send us your CV + updated and diversified portfolio.