UI/UX Designer – temporary position
About The Position
One of our designers is going on maternity leave, and there’s a rare job opening in our talented creative studio! We’re looking for a UI/UX Designer who can deliver high-quality, UX-focused, up-to-date graphic materials while providing support to our different products.
Come work in our Ramat Hahayal office and make your mark in the global digital world!
What’s the Job?
- Lead major UI/UX projects for international sports websites
- Create marketing materials for different media channels (media and social media campaigns, banners and landing pages)
- Solve UX/UI interface challenges for various widgets, forms, and other features
- Work with an in-house CMS, taking its limitations in mind while trying to push the boundaries further each time
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of each task’s requirements: know the right questions to ask to deliver the best possible solution
Webpals Group is a leading performance marketing company. We deliver the most relevant and valuable users to global online businesses. Around 350 of our most talented technology and digital marketing experts are committed to driving exceptional performance.
You’ll be joining our Marketing Department, which includes Creative Solutions Group and Publishing Strategy. They come up with innovative ideas, increase brand awareness, build relationships with various industry players & develop website strategies, boosting our business.
- ~3 years of UX/UI and Web design experience
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree - BA/BS or similar
- Strong understanding of design principles, including layout, typography, branding, and color theory
- An impressive portfolio showcasing creative web designs, marketing campaigns (online and offline), and app solutions
- Strong understanding of mobile-first, responsive design
- Test and conversion–driven
- Deep knowledge of multi-channel communications
- Passionate about all kinds of sports
- Strong time-management skills