Junior PPC Campaign Manager
About The Position
We are looking for a committed, competitive and ambitious Junior PPC Campaign Manager, who knows it all about analytics and can perform segmentation tests, to play one of the key roles in supporting our PPC marketing efforts on several platforms.
Come work in our Ramat Hahayal office and gain from experience of working with top PPC experts!
What’s the Job?
- Uploading, managing and optimizing advertising campaigns on various search platforms and App Stores (Google Ads, Bing, Google Play, IOS)
- Perform keyword/trend/market/new platform researches
- Uploading and optimizing landing pages via A/B and multi-variant tests
- Documenting and analyzing results and performance
Webpals Group is a leading digital performance publisher group. We deliver the most relevant and valuable users to global online businesses. Around 350 of our most talented technology and digital marketing experts are committed to driving exceptional performance.
You’ll be joining our Media pros who buy, promote, and optimize ad real estate for our leading brands on all media channels, boosting verticals’ coverage as well as campaigns’ volume and quality. It’s your chance to deliver phenomenal results using top-notch in-house tools!
- Academic degree (preferably in Industrial Engineering/Management/Statistics/ Economics/Communications)
- Microsoft Office knowledge
- High level of English
- Ability to multi-task, tracking performance and changes on a daily basis
- Ability to analyze and draw conclusions based on personal/other prior experience
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Experience working with PPC platforms (Google Ads/Bing ads/Other)
- Experience writing and uploading code (HTML, ASP, ASPX, PHP, etc.)
- Experience promoting IOS and Google Play apps
- Split testing and landing pages optimization experience