Paid Media Manager
About The Position
The paid Media Manger will be tasked with creating, optimizing and reporting on high performance, extremely competitive paid search campaigns on Google, Facebook, Instagram and other social platforms. You will be joining the Sports US team who oversees our sports activity across the US.
What’s the Job?
- Run hyper targeted paid search campaigns on Google for highly competitive gambling search terms across a range of regulated US gaming markets and jurisdictions.
- Create compelling ad copy and calls to action to elicit clicks and conversions for searches related to sports betting and online casinos.
- Report, optimize, and monitor campaigns for performance to maintain a profit margin across all campaigns.
- 5+ years experience in paid search marketing.
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher).
- Deep knowledge of Google Ad Words
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in search engine marketing
- In-depth experience with bid management tools (e.g., Click Equations, Marin, Kenshoo, Search Ignite).
- Experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends).
- Strong analytical skills and experience generating SEM reports.
- Familiarity with A/B and multivariate experiments.
- Extreme attention to detail.
- Organizational skills are a must.
XLMedia is a leading digital performance publishing group. We deliver the most relevant and valuable users to global online businesses. With offices in Tel Aviv, Cyprus, Canada, London and New York, our technology and digital marketing experts are committed to driving exceptional performance.