Talent Acquisition Manager - Technology - 6 month contract
About The Position
Location: UK – Ideally London or Leeds / remote
Reporting to: HR
Business Unit: HR
Role Type: Contract
Are you an experienced tech recruiter motivated by fast-paced, growth environments hiring at scale? Yes? Then read on!
You will support our Talent Acquisition team by filling key technology vacancies across various areas (Data, Engineering, Product and Internal Technology) across global locations such as the US, Canada, Mexico, Israel and the UK. You'll be working at a high pace, with the expectation of managing and filling multiple roles at any one time.
What’s the Job?
Areas of Responsibility & Accountability
· Build deep partnerships with hiring managers to understand business needs, technical requirement and team dynamics while providing high quality consultation on recruitment strategies and challenges
· Define and execute active-sourcing recruitment strategies aimed at attracting passive candidates and maintaining a strong ongoing pipeline of top talent for technology.
· Gather and present data, metrics and analysis on industry specific market conditions, trends and job seeker behaviour to Talent Acquisition team in order to further improve sourcing strategy and methods
· Actively source passive talent through various sources (LinkedIn Recruiter, networking, referrals, research etc.)
Who they will Interact with
- Talent Acquisition team
- IT Team
- CIO / C-Suite
Knowledge & Skills Required:
• Strong project management skills
• Strong presentation, interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
• Ability to prioritise and to manage multiple tasks/projects and deadlines simultaneously
• Confident recruiting management level tech roles.
Experience & Qualifications Required:
• Significant experience of Technical Sourcing/Recruitment experience with an IT/Tech related industry is essential (recruiting agency and/or in-house)
• Experience of high-volume tech recruitment across multiple global locations
• Experience building and maintaining internal stakeholder relationships and consulting senior management
• Excellent demonstrated knowledge of TA and recruitments best practices.
• Experience of delivering results in a fast-paced environment with high job requisition demand and strong commitment to improving processes and time to hire
- Degree educated, ideally in a related subject
If you are currently working agency-side and looking for a move to work in-house, this might be an ideal first step.
The role will be predominately home based with an expectation of occasional travel to our London or Henley offices.
Given the global remit we would require an element of flexibility to allow for hiring in multiple time zones.
The ideal candidate will be available immediately.
XL Media PLC
TECHNOLOGY-DRIVEN PERFORMANCE PUBLISHING
XLMedia PLC is a leading digital publishing group. We deliver the most relevant and valuable customers to global online businesses.
We own content-rich websites in 18 languages, which alongside in-house technology and exclusive data make us one of the strongest players in the industry. We make the most out of all the three resources to help consumers find the best available product or service to purchase. By helping consumers, we drive vast numbers of highly engaged users to our partners and generate the highest return on our assets.