Shared Services Finance Business Partner
About The Position
The Shared Service Finance Business Partner role will work closely with the CTO and provide business partnering support to a range of functions.
The Shared Service Finance Business Partner role will have a significant impact of the profitability of the company and continued growth.
Within the role, the Business Partner will provide decision support to the leadership team of the designated business unit and will seek to drive business performance and create value.
The finance team within this company is seen as integral in the formulation of strategy, decision-making and execution against objectives. Therefore, there will be a profound opportunity to make an impact within the role.
What’s the Job?
· Forecasting & Reporting
· Risk and opportunity
· Savvy with technology - stack suppliers, agreements etc.
· Working knowledge of annual budgets and monthly reforecasts
· Excellent analytical skills
· Qualified accountant (CIMA / ACA / ACCA) with some post qualified experience in a transferable role.
· Strong analytical skills and proven ability in a similar role or ready to step up to a more managerial level position.
· Experience in the technology sector would help but not paramount.
· Strong experience of modelling and developing reports.
· Excellent stakeholder management experience and communication skills.
· Commercial mindset and ability to provide recommendations around risks and opportunities.
XLMedia PLC is a leading digital publishing group. We deliver the most relevant and valuable customers to global online businesses.
We own content-rich websites in 18 languages, which alongside in-house technology and exclusive data make us one of the strongest players in the industry. We make the most out of all the three resources to help consumers find the best available product or service to purchase. By helping consumers, we drive vast numbers of highly engaged users to our partners and generate the highest return on our assets.