Ad Operations Specialist
About The Position
XL Media is changing the way global brands and their agencies advertise to Personal Finance & Sports audiences around the world. How? With a robust network of Owned & Operated sites that reach a targeted and highly engaged audience at scale.
So, if you’re talented, driven, creative, and hungry to bring something entirely new and wildly ambitious into the world (and have some fun doing it), then we want to talk.
What’s the Job?
This position will be responsible for the quality and timely execution and trafficking of client campaigns while working with the Media Strategy and Operations team to deliver exceptional service. You will contribute by:
· Taking ownership of complete ad server setup (trafficking) and conversion pixel creation, placement, and testing on behalf of advertisers
· Actively managing incoming and outgoing creative assets and implementing ad rotations, targeting, and supplemental tracking for assigned accounts
· Performing thorough quality assurance and analysis of creative assets and third party ad tags; providing recommendations and actively contributing solutions to quickly resolve technical or creative spec related issues
· Ensuring the launch and tracking of media plan placements through third party and internal reporting tools; actively resolve issues and work with publisher partners to launch placements per a media plan
· Assisting our publishers with troubleshooting implementation, delivery, and functionality issues; providing assistance to Commercial team to actively combat third party reporting discrepancies
· Providing regular status updates and reports to the internal team, the client, and regional sales management regarding outstanding campaign deliverables, timelines and suggested next steps
· Understanding media plan objectives, and suggesting framework for campaign setup which will directly translate into reporting and performance outputs
· Participating and contributing to weekly account status meetings, team updates, and client calls/meetings, as needed
· Proactively escalating issues and communicating potential challenges to the Manager of Ad Operations and appropriate account stakeholders(s)
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
· Experience in ad operations, project management or an account management role focused on digital media
· Client-facing experience within a deadline driven environment
· Hands on trafficking experience with ad serving systems and platforms strongly preferred
· Prior experience executing multi-channel digital media campaigns including rich media
· Exceptional attention to detail with ability to work in a fast-paced environment is a must
· Ability to multi-task comfortably across various projects
· Proven track record of taking ownership of a project and seeing it through to completion
· Bachelor's Degree
· Experience with Google Tag Manager and Google Campaign Manager
· DSP or SSP background
· Experience working at a Digital Ad Agency
· Experience with Display ads
· Experience with DoubleClick
· A passion for sports
· A passion for personal finance
Webpals Finance, a division of XLMedia, Plc., is a leading publisher of personal finance information websites serving readers in the United States and Canada.
Our content helps consumers learn about money management and make informed decisions when choosing financial products and services. Our business model matches motivated consumers with over 100 advertising partners seeking to acquire new customers.
The Webpals Finance portfolio includes our seven core brands: MoneyUnder30.com, Doughroller.net, InvestorJunkie.com, YoungandThrifty.ca, Greedyrates.ca, and ConsumerismCommentary.com.
Our parent company, XLMedia is a publicly-traded company on the London AIM stock exchange (XLM). As a group, XLMedia publishes hundreds of websites in several different verticals and dozens of different countries. We have over 250 employees in offices in New York, Austin, TX, London, Tel Aviv, and Cyprus and remote positions around the globe.