Director of Client Success
About The Position
XLMedia is looking for a Director of Client Success to join our commercial team. Our ideal candidate is a proven leader who is a driven, dedicated, analytical, and service-oriented. Our Client Success Director should have great people skills, and a talent for nurturing and growing customer relationships.
As a Client Success Director at XLMedia, you will be responsible for managing the team, as well as processing, resourcing, optimization, and management of our 200+ advertising partners which include Fortune 500 companies and major financial institutions in the US and Canada.
What’s the Job?
- Managing CS team, working with a dedicated CS staff to manage a wide and diversified advertising partner portfolio comprised of industry-leading financial institutions, through an optimized combination of direct, agency, affiliate network, and sub-affiliation relationships.
- Learning and keeping up-to-date with our partners’ product lines, targets, goals, and KPIs, and identifying how we pair them with XLMedia’s audiences, sites, and product opportunities to maximize share of wallet while delivering on client ROAS expectations.
- Ensuring that appropriate analytics, data/consumer insights, and measures of partners’ campaign performance across our properties are delivered to partners in an effective, efficient, timely, and value-added manner.
- Making data-driven decisions to maximize partners’ campaign potential and budget, while improving value for our users.
- Working closely and cross-functionally within the finance unit/vertical teams (SEO, Content, Social, Media, Marketing, and Product) to identify potential opportunities for partners across our various websites and media channels, and to provide relevant feedback from partners.
- Working efficiently with cross-company shared service/admin departments (Legal, Billing, and Collection) to support partners’ activity.
· Proven success with team management.
· 5 years of client-facing experience in digital advertising
· Exceptional professionalism, people skills and highly developed communication skills
· Strong analytical capabilities
· Ability to be proactive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
· Excellent time management skills and multitasking capabilities
· Creative and strategic thinker with an out-of-the-box approach
· BA/BS degree
· Strong online marketing and user acquisition knowledge
· Online funnel management experience
· Google Analytics experience
· Commercial-related proficiency in legal contracting and negotiation
· Native English (verbal and written)
· WordPress experience
Webpals Finance, a division of XLMedia, Plc., is a leading publisher of personal finance information websites serving readers in the United States and Canada.
Our content helps consumers learn about money management and make informed decisions when choosing financial products and services.
Our business model matches motivated consumers with over 100 advertising partners seeking to acquire new customers. The Webpals Finance portfolio includes our seven core brands: MoneyUnder30.com, Doughroller.net, InvestorJunkie.com, YoungandThrifty.ca, Greedyrates.ca, and ConsumerismCommentary.com.
Our parent company, XLMedia is a publicly-traded company on the London AIM stock exchange (XLM). As a group, XLMedia publishes hundreds of websites in several different verticals and dozens of different countries.
We have over 250 employees in offices in New York, Austin, TX, London, Tel Aviv, and Cyprus and remote positions around the globe.