Sales Operations Admin
About The Position
Webpals is looking for a Sales Operations Admin who will be responsible for assisting the Sales operation Manager in driving the Management Operating Rhythm of their team. Assisting with the day to day administration of operational tasks within the Commercial Department. This role is a high value add business partner to the Sales Organization, enabling revenue growth and increasing sales productivity by providing effective methodologies, efficient processes, value added information and sales tools. It’s a fantastic opportunity for someone who wishes to work in a dynamic and results-oriented environment.
What’s the Job?
- Assist the Sales/CSM teams in its’ daily work.
- Maintain and update sales data in several software programs.
- Organizing, Analyzing, understanding and escalating teams and client’s requests.
- Serve as a liaison (coordinator) between internal teams and sales team
- Teams Deals requests review/QA according to pre-defined criteria and processes.
- Responsible for the employees training on several CRM used.
- Create dashboards and reports to support several teams.
- Proactively identify data improvements, operational issues, enhancements, gaps in processes/systems and system customizations that meet business/data integrity requirements and implement timely resolution(s).
- Define, Write, Maintain and Edit processes, policies, procedures, training manuals, and sales-related resource material.
- Communicate protocols/policies to team members and follow up to ensure compliance and consistency, taking corrective action as necessary and documenting the issue and actions taken.
- Working closely with the legal team to understand and implement our client’s compliance changes requirements.
- Responsible for follow ups, massive QA, massive amendments, send multiple notifications/updates/reminders cross company and confirmations in a very organized and clear way.
- Meet the SLAs as defined.
- 1-3 years relevant experience in Sales Operation/ Affiliate Management/ Finance / Organization and Methods/ or other operational teams and similar position in the gaming industry.
- Strong Analytical skills – ability to synthesize information from various sources and draw meaningful conclusions
- Reporting expertise (Microsoft office programs: word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Understanding of CRM and Database Software
- Ability to write advanced processes
- Strong and effective communication and organizational skills a must
- Attention to details a must
- Ability to multitask and problem solve
- English – Proficient
- Dedicated and highly motivated to be able to cope with the pressure
XLMedia is a leading digital performance publisher group listed as LON:XLM. We deliver the most relevant and valuable users to global online businesses.
Operating globally across a variety of verticals including online gambling, personal finance and more, the group uses proprietary tools and methodologies to generate high-value users for customers in return for performance-based payment models.
We have offices in Tel- Aviv, Cyprus, London, and New York.