Client Success Manager - Finance
About The Position
We are looking for a Client Success Manager - a driven, dedicated, and service-oriented professional with great people skills, an eye for detail and an ability to nurture customer relationships.
As a Client Success Manager, you will be the main point of contact for our clients and partners during the post-sale process. You’ll be working together with our internal teams to accommodate each client’s unique set of requirements while matching them to the company’s objectives.
Come work in our Ramat Hahayal office and be a pivotal player in driving greater business value to our global partners!
What’s the Job?
- Taking responsibility for client onboarding
- Working with the unit’s Marketing Manager as well as our Media teams to launch new customer campaigns on time and according to detailed campaign briefs
- Providing reports and analyses of the company’s KPIs and as well as unique client goals/needs
- Familiarizing yourself with the products of our clients and working to maximize each product’s potential
- Driving maximum value from client investments, optimizing for the success of each one of the clients’ businesses
- Identifying new opportunities and collaborating with our Sales teams to ensure the growth of different verticals
- Delivering timely, custom program reports and presentations to management
- Communicating clients’ KPIs to all stakeholders and closely monitoring their performance
- Playing an active part in ensuring that the company’s financial targets are met quarterly
Webpals Group is a leading digital performance publisher group. We deliver the most relevant and valuable users to global online businesses. Around 350 of our most talented technology and digital marketing experts are committed to driving exceptional performance.
You’ll be joining Webpals Finance, which operates high-traffic personal finance sites. It’s a great opportunity to work with a highly-motivated, fun-loving and incredibly collaborative team.
- Client-facing work experience
- Exceptional people skills
- Native or fluent English (verbal and written)
- Profound communication skills
- Self-learner, driven and able to work independently as well as be part of a team
- Excellent time management skills
- Creative and strategic thinker with an out-of-the-box approach
- Strong analytical capabilities
- Strong online marketing and user acquisition knowledge
- Google Analytics experience
- WordPress experience
- Understanding of legal aspects
- BA/BS degree