About The Position
We are looking for a Compliance Manager in the US- a driven, dedicated and service-oriented professional with an eye for detail and an ability provide quick turnarounds to our clients.
What’s the Job?
- Reviewing all content before it is published for accuracy
- Reviewing all changes made by site administrators for accuracy
- Adhering to timely deadlines for completed work/assignments
- Updating spreadsheets daily to track current content, future content and future compliance requests
- Updating product feeds and individual product details on a regular basis
- Generating mock-ups for potential future clients
- Working remotely from home
Webpals Group is a leading digital performance publisher group. We deliver the most relevant and valuable users to global online businesses. Around 350 of our most talented technology and digital marketing experts are committed to driving exceptional performance.
You’ll be joining Webpals Finance, which operates high-traffic personal finance sites. It’s a great opportunity to work with a highly-motivated, fun-loving and incredibly collaborative team.
- Knowledge of WordPress
- Proficiency with MS Office suite
- Self-learner, driven and able to work independently
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong analytical capabilities
- Knowledge of the personal finance space, specifically deposits and credit cards.